AFSCME Minnesota Council 5 advocates for excellence in services for the public, dignity in the workplace, and opportunity and prosperity for all workers. Values:
• We believe that there is dignity in all work, and there should be dignity for all workers.
• We build power for all working families.
• We all do better when we all do better!
• We advance and defend the common good.
• We are leaders in building a movement for social and economic justice.
• We treat each other with respect and compassion.
• We value pride, passion, excellence, integrity and courage in all the work we do.
• We practice solidarity and member involvement.
• What we do away from the negotiating table is more important than what we do at the table.
To find out more visit http://afscmemn.org/